Friday, February 1, 2013

{Caleb & Evelyn} A Double One Year Birthday|Central Texas Natural Light Photographer

As a military wife, I've learned that you can make the most incredible friendships. I was SO excited when the mothers' of these two sweethearts contacted me. They met this year and have become very good friends- they have children that are close in age- in fact, their one year olds are days apart! I LOVED being able to shoot this special "Best Friends' One Year Old Birthday." Maybe I'll be able to shoot their wedding one day! ;)











1 comment:

  1. Your work is simply amazing!!! I love each and every photo -- Thank you for balancing two one-year olds *and* five other siblings! WOW!!! We might just double-book you for two weddings -- D and E and C and E !!!!! :-) Not before 2025 though!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete