Wednesday, March 13, 2013

{BMP Product Shoot} Every Bead in the Box

As some of you may know, and if you don't, my Bachelor's Degrees are actually in Graphic Design & Advertising- so when Stephanie, the owner of Every Bead in the Box contacted me to help her, I jumped at the chance! (Us small businesses gotta stick together!) In a perfect world, I'd love to help create branding and marketing for small businesses like this- so this gave me a chance to play around this morning. Here's some of Stephanie's gorgeous jewelry:





And of course, I LOVE to help out with marketing and design. What do you think of her new timeline cover and logo design?






Meet the artist:


To see more of her work, you should definitely check out her Etsy store! She does custom work too- I am actually meeting with her today to order some custom teal jewelry for my EXPO on Saturday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment